Milk tea lovers! There is no need to fly going to Hongkong, Singapore or Taiwan to try the famous “tiger stripes” milk tea. Tiger Sugar Philippines is now open to the public at Bonifacio Global City Taguig!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Since today (December 21, 2018) is their opening, expect a long queue of more than 1 hour and once you ordered you will wait another 15 minutes to call your name.
WHAT WE ORDERED?
It is hard to choose what to order since I have no idea about the flavor. We just order Brown Sugar Boba Milk with Cream Mousse (from Boba Series) and Brown Sugar Boba + Pearl with Cream Mousse (from Pearl Series). They are both the same in taste, the only difference is the size of the pearl. Boba Series are larger than Pearl Series.
At first sip the sweetness of the brown sugar taste so good. In short, legit masarap! Just don’t forget to shake it 15 times so the sugar will blend in well.
Brown Sugar Boba Series
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk with Cream Mousse – Php 120
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk – Php 120
- Brown Sugar Black Tea with Boba – Php 100
- Brown Sugar Green Tea with Boba – Php 100
Brown Sugar Pearl Series
- Brown Sugar Boba + Pearl with Cream Mousse – Php 120
- Brown Sugar Pearl Milk with Cream Mousse – Php 120
- Brown Sugar Pearl Milk – Php 100
- Brown Sugar Green Tea with Pearl – Php 100
Brown Sugar Tea Latte Series
- Black Tea Latte with Cream Mousse – Php 110
- Black Tea Latte – Php 110
- Green Tea Latte with Cream mousse – Php 110
- Green Tea Latte – Php 110
- Black Tea – Php 80
- Green Tea – Php 80
TIGER SUGAR PHILIPPINES
Facebook Page: facebook.com/tigersugarphilippines/
11th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street (in front of Fully Booked)
BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
11am – 10pm (Sun-Thurs)
11am – 11pm (Fri-Sat)