Looking for not so crowded resort with infinity pool and overlooking, breathtaking, instagrammable view? Budgetarian? Just 2 hours away from Manila? If you’re answer is yes, you should check out Punta de Fabian in Baras, Rizal!
ABOUT PUNTA DE FABIAN RESORT
Punta de Fabian Resort is located at the hilltop of Baras, Rizal. It has an an overlooking view of Laguna de Bay with an infinity pool, lagoon shaped swimming pool and a jacuzzi. This place is recommended for team building and conferences.
- luxury hotel
- specialized cafe & restaurant
- poolside & scenic deck-bar
- fully-equipped function rooms
- wifi internet access
- garden reception area
- videoke bar
- swimming pool
- kiddie pool
- basketball court, volleyball and badminton
- kid’s playground
- recreation room with billards, table tennis, darts, various game boards, and a videoke room
LAGOON SHAPED SWIMMING POOL
We had our day tour worth 300 pesos inclusive of entrance fee, use of swimming pool and tables, chairs, benches. Day tour is from 8:00 am upto 5:00 pm.
If you’re planning to stay over night they have plenty of rooms you can choose from, mostly has overlooking view of Laguna de Bay.
If you are planning to walk-in only, calling them atleast a day before (or much better one week ahead especially on peak season) is a must to know if they can accommodate you or not. If not, there is a big chance that they will not allow you to enter their facility if they are fully booked.
Sinigang na Baboy – 280 php
Rice – 30 php
Iced Tea – free
Since we were starving when we entered the resort we didn’t had a choice but to eat on their restaurant. They don’t have a menu list or menu board inside so the staff just mentioned the food available. We ordered sinigang na baboy and he said its good for 3 person and when it was served to us it was actually good upto 4 person.
After 10 minutes, the food was served hot. At first glance it doesn’t look delicious. It’s just you’re typical taste of a lutong bahay na sinigang na baboy. Iced tea is free as a welcome drink to their guests.
Brewed Coffee – 30 php
Toilet Room and Shower Room
If you’re planning for day tour, you can pee and poops inside the restaurant’s toilet room. And if you’re going to take a shower you need to go on the lower ground area. They only have 2 shower rooms (1 for the boys and 1 for girls) with 2 shower heads per room.
I think the reason behind this limited shower area is because they are not quite expecting many guests who will take day tour. Technically, the resort is designed for vacationers with room reservations so they don’t need to use the public toilet.
The light switch for girls shower room was not working which is bad thing sa mga magoovernight kasi madilim. Hopefully they already changed it na.
WHAT I LOVE <3
- infinity pool with overlooking view
- not crowded even on weekends
- affordable accommodation rate
Fare (2 way) – 140 php
Day tour accommodation – 300 php/pax
Total – 440 php!!! (food not included)
- may corkage fee (but they will give consideration kung konti lang naman kayo)
- bringing of pet is not allowed
- there is an outlet on some tables/gazeebo
How to go there from Manila
1. From Starmall Shaw take a van going to Tanay Rizal. Tell the driver to drop you off in Punta de Fabian Resort. You should tell him the specific place because if you will just tell Baras, the route might change and it will take the other road.
Fare: 70 pesos
Travel time: 1 hr and 30 mins
2. Once you are in front of the resort’s tall green gate tell the security guard that you already contacted the resort and mention the contact person together with your name. The body guard will call the front desk officer to confirm if you’re name is on their list. Once confirmed, a shuttle will pick you up.
Travel time: less than 5 mins
*There is no charge for their shuttle service so don’t expect too much. It may not as clean as it should be. But hey it’s free so don’t complain. It can still take you to the resort even if the road is too steep. 🙂
Punta de Fabian Baras Rizal
Location: Manila East Road, Barangay Evangelista, Baras, Rizal, Philippines
Reggie – 0916-425-7821 / 463-7711
Agnes Sta. Ana – 8711221 / 929-2920
Telephone Nos. +63 (2) 463-7767
For reservations and inquiries:
Manila Sales Office
Ground Floor Lexington Condominium
65 Xavierville Avenue,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City Philippines
+63 (2) 433-1995
+63 (2) 994-1455
+63 (2) 871-0374
+63 (2) 871-1221
Telefax +63 (2) 929-2920
E-mail [email protected]
8:30am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday
8:30am – 12:00pm Saturday
Punta de Fabian Baras, Rizal infinity pool <3