Last year, I and officemates went to Pipisik Beach Resort. This private beach resort is owned by a family situated in Bario Hugom, Laiya, San Juan Batangas.
HOW TO GET THERE
By Private Vehicle
Take South Super Highway (SLEX) up to STAR toll way.
Travel time: 3-4 hours
By Public Transportation
1. Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City (Approximately 1.5 hours)
2. Get off at SM Grand Terminal, Lipa City
3. At the terminal, Take a van bound for San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 45 minutes)
4. Get off at San Juan Town Proper.
5. Take a Jeepney Going to Laiya.
6. Get off at Bo. Hugom and txt or call Ate Lorie 09288052809 or Ate Louie 09491849035 so that they can guide you going to Pipisik Beach Resort
Travel time: 4-5 hours
Way going down to the beach was a bit difficult, you have to take hundred of steps on stair.
After unloading our bags and other things on our room, some started being busy preparing for our lunch then others begin to feel the moment at the beach. It was low tide during that time so the big rocks on the sea shore were visible.
Luckily, the weather was a bit cloudy so we were able to stay for a long time playing and swimming on the beach without thinking about having a burned skin.
There is sari-sari store on the side where you can buy food and drinks. Everyone also enjoyed singing in the videoke which is up until 10pm.
The communication signal was too low or none at all so the place is not recommended for those people who still needs access online even though they are on a vacation.
WHAT TO DO
- Island hoping
- Banana Boat
What I love the most here in the resort are the staffs. Super babait ng mga tao dito promise!
You will also love the following:
- No entrance fee.
- No corkage fee.
- Bringing your pets are allowed.
- Cooking is allowed with 300 php charge for LPG consumption.
PIPISIK BEACH RESORT ROOM AND COTTAGES RATE
Go to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/notes/pipisik-beach-resort/cottages-and-rates/367895946567191
1,000 flat! We are group of 30 so we save a lot plus we just cooked our foods here. Plus may kasama kaming galante kaya super nakatipid, super enjoy ang stay namin.
Finally after a year and before 2016 ends napublish ko na rin to!
Happy new year! See you in my 2017 travels! 🙂