Planning for a weekend staycation where the whole barkada or your family will surely enjoy? Well, Nordic Homes Tagaytay is the place for you!
About Nordic Homes Tagaytay
Nordic Homes Tagaytay have 11 instagram-worthy units that you can choose from. The following are the names and capacity.
1. The Nordic Crystal (24 sqm) sleeps up to 5 people
2. The Nordic Joy (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
3. The Nordic Vogue (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
4. The Nordic Azul (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
5. The Nordic Gem (25.5 sqm) sleeps up to 5 people
6. The Nordic Pearl (25.5 sqm) sleeps up to 5 people
7. The Nordic Jewel (25.5 sqm) sleeps up to 5 people
8. The Nordic Dream (25.5 sqm) sleeps up to 5 people
9. The Nordic Soleil (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
10. The Nordic Grande (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
11. The Nordic Santorini (35.5 sqm) sleeps up to 7 people
Each room has its own unique theme but all of them offer the same comforts to their guests. Before we went inside to Nordic Vogue, Tita Nerie (one of Nordic staff) showed us the other rooms in 23rd floor.
₱2,283 per night for 3 guests
About Nordic Vogue
Nordic Vogue is situated on the Penthouse floor of Cityland. It has a black-white-grey theme with real white brick wall that makes the room look fashionable and worthy of your instagram feed. With its measure of 33.5 square meter, the unit can accommodate upto 7 persons.
The price of the room is based on 3 guests however the room can accommodate up to a maximum of 7. If over 3 guests, each will be charged an extra P 400.
The air-conditioned unit comes with a 42” Smart TV equipped with Netflix and Playstation 4, desk/work station, Bluetooth speaker that you can connect to your smart phone, free WiFi access, a queen-sized bed, dining set, hot and cold shower, refrigerator, sofa, and a mini kitchen equipped with an induction stove, microwave, and set of tableware.
If you’re a gamer-type of barkada, you will surely enjoy playing Playstation 4.
From Friday to Wednesday, you can swim at their swimming pool located at the 3rd floor.
The next day, we had our breakfast at Caffé Nativo. The meal choices are tapa, tocino, corned beef and omelette.
How to get there?
- From Manila take a bus going to Tagaytay and drop off at Olivarez, fare is at 180 PHP
- From Olivarez walk going to new Mc Donald, you will see Tagaytay Prime Residences in front of it
I and my loved ones had a blast staycation in Tagaytay. A perfect staycation for barkada near Manila if you just want to chill, play and eat. What I also loved the most is the location, restaurants and stores are easily accessible. Also, shout out to Tita Nerie for assisting us during our stay.
So what more you can ask for? Isn’t it a great place for a weekend staycation with the barkada? There are other places to go nearby such as Picnic Grove and Palace in the Sky, but for us, we chose to enjoy the room playing Playstation 4 and eating at nearby restaurants every time hunger strikes on us haha!
HOW TO BOOK?
1. If you don’t have an Airbnb account yet, sign up first via bit.ly/RIZANOIA to make sure you are getting a 1,600 PHP discount on your first Airbnb experience.
2. Go to Nordic Homes Tagaytay room availability and choose your dates of stay.
3. Agree with the terms and double check information.
4. Check-out using your debit or credit card. Don’t worry Airbnb is completely safe.
5. Communicate with the owner for other concerns.
Other things you should know:
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 1PM
- Self check-in with lockbox
They cannot guarantee that the local provider, PLDT or Globe, can provide AAA service as in Manila. They are still in the province and Netflix or Internet in Tagaytay can sometimes be unstable.
Nordic Homes Tagaytay
Cityland Prime Residences, Tagaytay, Philippines