I’ve been planning this vacation at Narra Hill for a long time… so when we saw that there was available room at our desired date we didn’t hesitate to book it right away! It was perfect timing for our long weekend vacation!
It was raining when we arrived in Tagaytay, but it didn’t stop us! From the highway of Laurel Street, we took a tricycle going to Narra Hill for 120 PHP. The road heading to Narra hill is quite steep. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the staff and assisted us in going to our room.
About Narra Hill
Narra Hill is a beautifully designed events venue in Tagaytay. Set in lush gardens and overlooking Taal Lake, the venue can be hired for exclusive use. They have 4 lovely rooms that are listed on Airbnb for overnight stays.
Our Room (Kubo 2)
Narra Hill Kubo2 Room is a beautifully designed room on the second floor of modern kubo with a panoramic view of Taal Volcano. Featuring a king sized bed and 2 day beds, it has wrap around windows and a modern bathroom. We are in the midst of a lush forest. Greenery all around us!
This is the main pool in front of Premier Bedroom.
This is the common pool beside Kubo Room.
- Check-in time is 2pm – 9pm only
- Check out is 12noon
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property
- Breakfast is served from 8-10am only, they will ask your preferred time upon check in
- They serve home-cooked dinners for our overnight guest, but you must order in advance
- No cooking or outside food allowed
- Corkage fee of Php300 per bottle for outside drinks
- No Pets Allowed
- No smoking indoors, including open areas of the Kubos (Php2,000 fine per incident)
- No footwear indoors (particularly on bamboo floors)
- No loud music after 10pm
- No parties or events
- Pool hours are 6am – 10pm, guests must wear proper swimwear
- Children must be supervised at all times
- They encourage to conserve energy. Please turn off lights/air-conditioner when not in use
ALSO BE PREPARED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- There is no TV or Wi-Fi in the rooms, you can bring a pocket Wi-Fi if you wish
- Sometimes weak signal for mobile phones
- Roads are quite steep, but quite manageable if taken carefully
- Guests must climb stairs to access rooms
- The pools are not heated
- No lifeguard on duty
- Narra Hill will not be liable for loss or damage to personal property, they provide safes in all of the rooms
- They have CCTV installed around the property
- B&B staff leave after dinner, no round-the-clock service
- No credit card payments accepted on site
- There are occasional occurrences of insects during the late afternoons to evenings, but these usually pass after an hour or so
- Sometimes the neighbors use their karaoke, which can be loud
- They have a couple of very friendly dogs onsite (a golden retriever and a jack russel terrier)
How To Book
- If you don’t have an Airbnb account yet, SIGN UP HERE to make sure you are getting a 1,600 PHP discount on your first Airbnb experience.
- After creating an account BOOK HERE
- Pay via Debit or Credit Card or thru Paymaya
How To Get There
- From Manila ride a bus bound to Nasugbu/Tagaytay and drop off at Olivarez. Fare is 82 PHP per pax.
- Ride a jeepney bound to Alfonso, drop off at welcome arc. Fare is 18 PHP per pax.
- Ride a tricycle going to Narra Hill. Fare is 120 PHP per ride.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
» 7 Things to Know Before Buying an Engagement Ring
» 10+ Affordable Beach Resorts in Batangas with Swimming Pool
» 20 Affordable Weekend Getaway Near Manila
» 18 Affordable Day Trips Near Manila Under 1,000 Pesos