Looking for family or barkada getaways for this coming holiday season? At La Virginia Resort, Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas you can both relax while looking at the Taal Lake view and have fun with different attractions and activities.
ABOUT LA VIRGINIA RESORT
Behind Taal Lake, La Virginia is a 10.2 hectare resort situated in Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas that offers fun and adventure perfect for the whole family and team building activities. In less than 3 hours commute from Manila you can visit this one of the 25 wonders of the world!
What to See and Expect
- 11 world class pools
- 2 way ride 500m zipline
- wall climbing
- themed houses and hotel rooms
- amazing view of taal lake
Is this resort Instagram-worthy? A big YES!!! La Virginia has several attractions that you will surely enjoy. My favorite spots are the Castle, Tree House and the view of Taal Lake.
Buddha View Deck
Taal Lake View
Themed Picnic Huts
They offer several accommodations that you can stay overnight. The most affordable one is the Cabana Room that cost 2,000 pesos. They also offer cottages for day tour customers wherein the cheapest rate is 800 pesos for Mushroom (Kabute) cottage.
Can you bring your own food?
Bringing of own food inside is allowed with no charges. However there is a corkage if your going to use non-accredited caterer.
Are there SWIMMING Hours? VIDEOKE Hours?
Swimming hours starts at 8:00am in the morning until 9:30pm in the evening only. Videoke rentals starts at 8:00am up to 10:00pm.
Are PETS allowed inside your room accommodations?
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED inside room accommodations.
SAMPLE BUDGET BREAKDOWN
RT Fare Bus Manila – Batangas 248
RT Fare Jeep Tambo Exit – Mataasnakahoy 30
RT Fare Tricycle Mataasnakahoy – La Virginia (120/3) 40
Entrance Fee 300
Cottage (1,500/5) 200
I would rate our experience a 9/10. Of all the resorts I’ve visited in Batangas, La Virginia is my most favorite. I really enjoyed taking pictures in every attractions especially on the Castle. I highly recommend this resort for family and company outings.
HOW TO GET THERE
Address: Brgy. Manggahan, Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas
- From Manila, take a Lipa-bound bus (DLTB, Jam Liner near Buendia-LRT station). Travel time is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Fare – 124 pesos
- Take the bus that takes the CALABARZON (STAR Toll) expressway for faster travel. Get off at the Jollibee/Lipa Exit.
- Cross the road and ride the Mataas Na Kahoy-bound jeepney for 20 minutes. Get off at 7-11 in Mataas Na Kahoy.
Fare – 15 pesos
- Ride a tricycle to the resort for 15 minutes.
Fare – 60 pesos per ride, good for 2-3 persons
- From Manila take SLEX then drive all the way to STAR Tollway and take Lipa Tambo Exit.
- Turn left from the toll gate and continue driving until the end of the block and take the first right.
- Drive straight to Mataasnakahoy and turn left at the block (A. Mandigma Street) before reaching the T-junction in front of the Municipal Hall.
- Turn right in Rizal Street and continue driving until you reach the left turn to the street leading to La Virginia Hotel and Resort.
Manila Office – (632) 743-2047, (632) 732-7994
Batangas – (043) 774-9445, (043) 774-9483
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/lavirginiahotelandresort
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
For more photos check the album on my Facebook Page La Virginia Resort, Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas.
Click here for other resorts in Batangas.