Heading to La Union and looking for a place to stay? You might consider this artsy hostel in San Juan – Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel.
ABOUT FLOTSAM AND JETSAM
Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel provides an easy-going and informal setting to those who are traveling through La Union. The owners are related as well as long-time friends, and their love of travel has allowed them to create an amazing place for people to stay during their own trips away from home.
All the dorm rooms are co-ed, but there are also suites, rooms with shared baths, and rooms with private baths available for travelers to rent. Certain rooms have patios and balconies, but those rooms that don’t are still wonderful places to stay. After all, guests can walk outside to the beach at any time during their stay in this beautiful area.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- All guests need to be respectful and that includes taking off their shoes, keeping food out of the rooms, and observing the hours of quiet time.
- Children under the age of sixteen must stay in one of the private rooms, as they are not allowed in the dorm rooms.
- Bringing food inside Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel is not allowed.
- There is a kitchenbar where everyone can order food but expect it to be pricey.
- A continental breakfast is served every day and it includes cereal, bread, jam, fruit, and beverages.
- They offer a wide selection of food choices for lunch and dinner including pizza.
Most guests spend a lot of their time at the local beach and the Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel makes it easy for everyone who doesn’t know how to surf, learn. Guests can sign up to take lessons from the La Union Surf School during their stay, and by the end of their visit, they will be catching the waves like a pro.
For those who want to venture further away from the hostel, the Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel will arrange a tour to Tangadan Falls. These falls are the most popular out of all the waterfalls that can be found in the area, and many people love visiting them for the opportunity to jump off the cliffs.
Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel is a fabulous place that people can stay at any time they are visiting La Union. They treat everyone like family, and each guest is treated the same, whether it is their first visit or their tenth. Guests will love the Wi-Fi, despite the fact that it is not that fast, and everyone will also love being able to wash their clothes with the available laundry service. While the Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel is a place where everyone will instantly feel relaxed, those who want to feel even better may want to consider a massage during their stay.
FLOTSAM AND JETSAM HOSTEL
Address: MacArthur Highway, San Juan, La Union
Mobile: 0917 802 1328
Related Post: La Union Travel Guide (Budget + Itinerary)
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored accommodation. We booked our stay using our own money.