Working on a stressful 8 hour job deserves an hour of chillax dining experience, enjoy good food and drinks. That’s why I tried Dapo Restaurant and Bar in Quezon City that seems a great place to hang-out after work when I found their photos on their Facebook Page.
ABOUT DAPO RESTAURANT AND BAR
A lovely and unique tropical garden restaurant with great foods, drinks and nightly live bands that make for a wonderful night out in Quezon City.
The restaurant’s theme is tropical garden so expect to see flowers and trees in every corner. I also love the lights that makes the night extra special. Most of the customers are adults that maybe came from an 8 to 5 job and just wanna chill out before going home.
Foods were really good. I also had a chance to meet the chef and according to him the foods that they are serving are not precooked. He really made sure that the food is freshly cooked which is a big plus for me.
Check their menu HERE.
Squid N’ Veggies in Oyster Sauce – P 220
Sizzling Sisig – P 250
Sizzling Sausage Hungarian – P 195
Dapo Bulalo – P 340
Bihon Guisado – P 200
I would rate our experience a 9/10. The ambiance was so lovely plus the foods really satisfied my tummy. My favorite is the Squid N’ Veggies in Oyster Sauce. The staffs were also approachable and friendly.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Address: 31 Scout Borromeo St., South Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines 1100
- Ride an MRT and drop off at Quezon Avenue Station. From there, walk going to tricycle terminal beside McDonald’s Panay Avenue Branch. Fare is only 20 PHP.
- From Cubao, book a car thru Grab/Uber. In my experience I booked thru Grab and fare rate was at 100+ PHP since it was rush hour.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 11:00AM – 2:00AM; Sunday 4:00PM – 1:00AM
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: (02) 372 4305
- Website: daporestaurantandbar.com
- Reservations? Recommended.