Cloud 9 Antipolo: 360 View and Hanging Bridge | Entrance Fee, Schedule, Operating Hours, How to Get There, Where to Stay
The Cloud 9 Hotel and Resort in Antipolo City Rizal has an amazing 360-degree view of the city from any room. Cloud 9 was constructed in 1995 and there are 78 rooms within the 3 buildings. Guests can choose to stay in a regular room, but most will prefer the luxury of the Cloud 9 room or one the suites that include the Veranda Suite, Rainbow Suite, Morning Star Suite, or the phenomenal Penthouse Suite. In addition to the rooms and suites, guests will have access to the two swimming pools, seven venue halls, and a plethora of amenities.
Cloud 9 Antipolo 360 View
Of course, the highlight of Cloud 9 is the 360 View Deck. Guests, as well as non-guests, can access this deck by walking across the hanging bridge. Everyone must wait their turn when it comes to crossing the bridge because only a certain number of people are allowed to cross at one time. Once they are halfway across the bridge, the next group of people will be able to begin their journey to the other side. As people are crossing the bridge, they will see magnificent views of both the Sierra Madre Mountains and Metro Manila.
One of the best times to be on the 360 View Deck is when the sun is rising or setting for the day.
When everyone is done capturing the fabulous views on their camera, they will be led through the 7th Heaven exit. This area is full of fragrant flowers and beautiful plants in what seems to be a hanging garden.
There are many fantastic views throughout Antipolo City, but to really appreciate the area, everyone must see it from high above on the 360 View Deck at Cloud 9. The journey may be difficult for those who do not like heights, but the entire experience will allow them to fall in love with everything even more than the others who do not mind the distance of the deck from the ground.
Cloud 9 Antipolo Entrance Fee
- Walk-in entrance fee is 70 PHP per person.
- Kids below 5 years old are free.
- DINERS ARE FREE BUT SHOULD PRESENT RECEIPT TO THE GUARD ON DUTY OR OFFICER IN CHARGE.
- FOR HOTEL GUEST’S ARE FREE BUT SHOULD PRESENT KEY/RECEIPT TO THE GUARD ON DUTY OR OFFICER IN CHARGE.
- 30 minutes viewing only
Cloud 9 Antipolo 360 View Schedule
Monday to Thursday – 7:00 AM TO 10:00 PM
Friday to Sunday – 7:00 AM TO 11:00 P
1. INTOXICATED INDIVIDUALS
2. PERSON WITH MEDICAL PROBLEMS OR ACROPHOBIA.
3. UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN.
4. FOOD AND DRINKS
5. HIGH HEELED SHOES
7. HORSE PLAYING OR RUNNING
8. KITE FLYING
RESTAURANT OPERATING HOURS
Monday to Thursday and Sunday – 7:00 am to 12:00 mn
Last Order 11:30 pm
Friday to Saturday and Holiday – 7:00 am to 1:00 am
Last Order 12:30 am
How to Go to Cloud 9 Antipolo
Address: Sumulong Hi-way, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Antipolo City
- From MRT Station Cubao, walk towards the terminal near Jollibee Farmers.
- Ride a van going to Antipolo and tell the driver to drop you off at Cloud 9. Fare is 50 PHP.
FROM SHAW BLVD
- From MRT Shaw Blvd, walk towards Greenfield District and look for the terminal in front of Chowking.
- Ride a jeepney with signage Antipolo Shopwise and tell the driver to drop you off at Cloud 9.
- From Buting, ride a van going to Antipolo. Drop off is at the tricycle terminal near Antipolo Church. Fare is 50 PHP per person.
- Ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Cloud 9. Fare is 120 PHP per tricycle.
Where to Stay in Antipolo?
- Villa Elisha
- LeBlanc Hotel and Resort
- Onea Bed and Breakfast
- The Citywalk Suites Apartment Inc.
- Date and Dine Resort
- Loreland Farm Resort
- 15 Best Antipolo Resorts