Level up your traditional art museum visit by playing and interacting with 3D art paintings here at Art in Island! In this museum, you are allowed to touch the huge paintings and take pictures and videos as long as you want. Sounds cool right?
What is Art In Island?
Art in Island is located at the heart of Cubao near Araneta Center. It is a 3D art museum and largest in Asia. Their goal is to make known works of art more accessible and appealing to a wider audience through the use of optical illusion and 3D paintings of famous works and scenes that tickle the imagination of the viewer. Art in Island lives by the maxim “Be Part of Art” because interacting with the art is allowed.
How to get there?
Address: 175 15th Ave., Brgy. Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila
- Take MRT going to Araneta-Cubao Station.
- From Cubao, you may opt to take Grabcar (like what we did) to drop you off outside Art in Island. Fare is around 80-100 pesos per ride.
- If you are on budget take a jeepney. Fare is 8 pesos per person.
- 500 – Adults
- 400 – Students
- Plus 200php for Hiwaga ng Pilipinas
- They also offer discounts for senior citizen cardholders and PWDs.
Book via Klook to get discount: Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Museum
- Tuesdays to Sundays between 9:30am-9:30pm
- Close on Mondays but open on holidays. Selling of tickets is until 8pm.
What to bring?
- Wear Socks – black or any dark color, because shoes are not allowed inside.
- Camera – DSLR or phone camera
- Friends – bffs who also love taking pictures
For 500 pesos ticket fee you will feel like you get a pass in different countries and places. From outside to inside the place is truly Instagram-worthy! Every step you take will surely make you stop and strike a lot of pose. Art in Island is fully air-conditioned and they allow to bring your bag with you. So grab the opportunity to bring your extra OOTD and some props that you can use inside. They also have comfort rooms outside and inside, so girls retouch and change clothes to make every photo picture-perfect and Instagram worthy.
You might be overwhelmed too on what position you will do. But you don’t have to worry because there are printed sample pose posted on some walls to give you ideas.
And now, here are my favorite shots inside this Art in Island.
BE PART OF THE WATER
BE PART OF THE JUNGLE
BE THE ART ITSELF
INTERACT WITH THE ART
VISIT ATTRACTIONS IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD
MULAWIN BE LIKE POSE
FEEL THE EARLY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
BE IN LOVE
POSE LIKE A BOSS
They also have 2 eateries inside incase you get thirsty and hungry. Food ranges 150 and above.
ART IN ISLAND
175 15th Ave., Brgy. Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila
9:30 AM – 8:30 PM
(02) 421 1356