Bataan has quickly become a leader in the industrial business, and with its centralized location, there is no doubt that those businesses will continue to grow in the future. 1Bataan Integrated Transport System was created to promote the growth of this region, while also improving the lifestyle of the locals and tourists that arrive every day.
The ferry was the first part of the 1Bataan Integrated Transport System and it has terminals in Manila and Bataan. Everyone can book their ticket for the ferry in advance or they can get them at the terminal right before they leave. However, everyone must know that 1Bataan online booking is almost half the price lower than walk-in booking so I recommend to book in advance.
The ferry has a cozy ambiance, the couches are quite comfortable for the quick trip across the water. It also have free wi-fi, televisions and outlets to charge our devices. In fact, I find it easy to doze off during the trip.
Once the ferry arrives in Bataan, passengers can take advantage of the complimentary shuttles that will take them from the terminal to different parts of the province. These shuttles were the second stage of 1Bataan Integrated Transport System and they can only be found in Bataan. The drop-offs are along the Roman Superhighway, but it is still a wonderful feature for those that do not want to rent a vehicle or take other modes of public transportation to where they are going.
The 1Bataan Integrated Transport System ferry makes three round trips between terminals during the week and two round trips on the weekends. Everyone should arrive early at the terminal because the ferry will leave exactly on time. Passengers can check in an hour and a half prior to their departure time, and the boarding gate closes thirty minutes prior to departure. Check out the ferry schedule and terminal at the end of this post to be guided.
The 1Bataan Integrated Transport System ferry has successfully turned a three or four-hour trip from Manila to Bataan into a quick one-hour jaunt across the water. This mode of transportation is more relaxing than a bus or car ride, so everyone who uses the ferry will find themselves ready to explore the hidden paradise of Bataan. Thank you 1Bataan and Danica Lolita Tigas for this one of a kind trip!
1BATAAN FERRY RATES
- Online Booking: 450 php
- Walkin-in: 799 php
1BATAAN FERRY SCHEDULE
1BATAAN FERRY GUIDELINES AND REMINDERS
- Check-in time is 1 hour and 30 minutes before departure. Gate closes 30 minutes before departure.
- Secure boarding pass at the ticketing booth upon arrival.
- Present valid IDs for verification of each passenger. Passengers also need to provide full name, age, and contact number for the manifest in compliance with Philippine Coast Guard requirement.
- Each passenger is only allowed to carry 1 hand luggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg with a size of 56cm (22in) x 36cm (14in) x 23cm (10in).
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to board the ferry for safety reasons.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not allowed including e-cigarettes.
- Parking space is available in both ferry terminals.
1BATAAN INTEGRATED TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Office Address: Port of Capinpin, Brgy. Puting Buhangin, Orion, Bataan
Contact Number: 09176294766 / 09088886849
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ITS1Bataan