If not by an officemate’s Instagram account, I wouldn’t know that there is so-called Instagram theme. His black and white feed made me jealous when I compare it to my feed that has different filters on every photo. But from a positive perspective, it also made me inspired to have my own Instagram feed.
To start over, I deleted all my uploaded photos to make sure that my #feedgoal will be consistent. It was not easy at first because every photo has memories you want to keep no matter how ugly or blurry it was. But in the end, for the sake of #feedgoals I still deleted them all.
It was also hard to choose a theme so I had a research first about the different types of Instagram feed. After knowing them all, I chose to have a white Instagram feed and @meghanrienks tutorial on YouTube helped me to achieve it. There are 3 apps she’s using for editing her photos – Aviary, Facetune and VSCO.
However, Facetune is not a free app. So in case you don’t want to spend money on buying this app you can still achieve the white Instagram theme by only using VSCO that you can install for free on Google Play Store.
Once you have it, start to explore the app and try any of these 20 VSCO Cam filter settings that I got from Pinterest to be successful on your chosen white Instagram #feedgoal.
1. Filter HB2 (+6) by vscofilterhacks
This place is called Pinto Art Museum and is located in Rizal. This museum is Santorini inspired so you will see white color everywhere – walls, bed mattresses, pillows, curtains and many more. More importantly, this museum is full of paintings and extraordinary artworks that will make you think twice what’s behind it.
2. Filter S1 (+6) by vscofilterhacks
3. Filter M6 (+12) by vscofilterhacks
4. Filter A5 (+7.5) by vscofilterhacks
5. Filter HB1 (+12) by vscofilterhacks
6. Filter Q9 (+12) by vscofilterhacks
7. Filter X6 (+12) by vscofilterhacks
8. Filter HB (+12) by vscofilterhacks
9. Filter HB1 (+6)
10. Filter SE3
11. Filter M3 (+8) Pure White
12. Filter A6 by filters.vsco
13. Filter A5
14. F2 (+6)
15. Filter J1 by filter.queen_
16. Filter T1 (+8) by filters.vsco
17. Filter A5 by filters.vsco
18. Filter HB2 by tumblr.effects
19. Filter G3 (+9)
20. Filter S1 by vsco.princess
Have you decided what filter you are going to use? Let me know what VSCO Cam filter above is the best for you, and if you’re using other filters that were not mentioned here I hope you can share it by leaving a comment below so you can help others too.
PS: Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram. Good luck on your #feedgoal journey! 🙂