Looking for a unique place to stay while in Masasa Beach Tingloy, Batangas?
If you’re planning to visit Masasa Beach in Tingloy, Batangas a place to stay for a night isn’t problem. Almost all of the local there offers transient house for only 300 pesos per head for 2 days and 1 night. There are also nipa huts near blue lagoon that is perfect for large groups who wants to have more privacy.
Tita Precy and Tita Nady’s Kubo
1. The accommodation is very cheap. For 3,000 to 3,500 pesos you can rent the whole kubo that is good up to 10 persons.
2. The nipa hut is just in front of the beach.
3. They are the closest in Blue Lagoon.
4. There is no neighbor transient house around the area so you will feel that you own the whole place. The privacy you want for your group will be yours.
5. They have their own generator of electricity.
6. Electric fan and other sleep essentials are provided.
7. There is enough electrical socket for the whole group. Charging of mobile and other travel devices is not a problem.
8. There are 3 comfort rooms.
9. Free use of gas stove and utensils.
If Tingloy Port is your drop off point going to Masasa Beach, you will take a tricycle then 15-20 minutes going to this nipa house.
Transient House Owner
? Tita Precy +63 949 836 3279
? Tita Nady +63 919 290 3703
?Michael Capulong 0956 152 5045
Travel Guide: Masasa Beach, Batangas: Affordable Weekend Getaway Near Manila
How to get there: How to Get to Masasa Beach, Tingloy, Batangas?