Are you on a tight budget and you’re looking for an affordable compact puff? If yes, you might like this compact puff that I’ve tried.
I went to SM Department Store last week and I bought two products for my kikay kit. The first one that I bought is Essence Mattifying Compact Powder (which I will make a separate review) and the second one is Watsons Compact Puffs. The Essence Mattifying Compact Powder is just a plain powder so I looked for a compact puff that will fit on it.
Mostly, I saw a lot of sponges but I guess they are too large for a compact powder. Then I saw and picked up Watsons Compact Puffs and asked the Essence sales lady opinion if it will fit on the compact powder that I got from them. She said yes so I paid both products at the counter.
Watsons Compact Puffs 3 piece pack | Php 64.00
- Includes 3 pieces of compact puffs
- Provides flawless finish to your cosmetic application
- For pressed or loose powder and blusher
Luckily, it really fits on my Essence Mattifying Compact Powder. I can still close my compact powder and leave the compact puff inside when not in use.
Use compact puff to pick up powder, then pat and blot against skin. Dust off any excess.
What I love:
- This is really an affordable compact puff for me. As mentioned above this only cost 64.00 for 3 pieces already. Compared to other brand I saw which cost around Php 30.00 for one compact puff only and I guess they are just the same in quality.
- This is perfect for teenagers and students who are just starting on makeup world.
- It easily pick up powder and so soft and smooth when using.
Care and safety advice:
- Gently wash in warm and soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water. Allow to air dry naturally.
- Hold the handle (at the back) gently while using.
What affordable compact puff that you have tried? Share it please! 🙂