Summer is not yet over! Invite your friends, family and even the whole company for an outing here in Vista Venice Resort just 3 to 4 hours away from Manila. I highly recommend this resort if you’re looking for a spot for your team building activities. They can cater all you need ikaw na lang ang kulang beshiiee!!!
ABOUT VISTA VENICE RESORTS
Vista Venice Resorts is an all-in-one resort situated in Morong, Bataan that provide various activities perfect for all ages. Aside from 5 swimming pools they also have team building amenities such as wall climbing, rapelling, obstacle courses and many more! They are also offering unique kind of relaxation through their Volcanic Spa and Doctor Fish Spa. Lastly, they can bring you on nearest beaches via their own shuttle and have fun on different water sport activities such as kayaking, jet ski, banana boat, speed boat and aqua bike.
- 5 Pools
- Extreme Sports + Team Building
- Water Sports
- Function Rooms
- Strawberry Farm
POOLS AND JACUZZIS
With its 5 pools, space is not a problem and you will surely enjoy to swim all day long!
ADULT POOL WITH KIDDIE POOL
Can accommodate 100-250 persons and fully air-conditioned.
Feel like you’re in Baguio while roaming around or picking up the strawberries on this farm!
SPA AND MASSAGE
VOLCANIC SPA – Php 499 for 30 minutes
DR. FISH SPA – Php 50 for 30 minutes
The best feeling ever yung pagkiliti ng mga isda sa paa ko hahaha!
FULL BODY MASSAGE – Php 499.00 for 1 hour
Extreme Sports + Team Building
- Ziplining – PHP 250.00
- Rappelling – PHP 250.00
- Wall Climbing – PHP 250.00
- *One (1) Round – PHP 500.00
- Airsoft Adventure
- Awesome Mud Obstacle Course
- Venecian Rope Tower Course
- Venecian Hi – Adventure Relay
- And other more VVR-ACE Activities
This was my second time on wall climbing and rapelling. It was really hard but worth it when you reached the top!
WALL CLIMBING – Php 250 per person
RAPELLING – Php 250 per person
TEAM BUILDING FACILITIES
If we just brought our rubber shoes we will surely try this. So don’t forget to bring yours okay?
Water Sports activities
- Kayak (Single) – PHP 250.00 / Hour
- Kayak (Double) – PHP 550.00 / Hour
- Jet Ski – PHP 3,000.00 / Hour
- Banana Boat – PHP 350.00 / Person (15 mins.)
- Speed Boat – PHP 3,500.00 / Hour
- Aqua Bike – PHP 800.00 / 30 mins
Day Tour Entrance
- Adults – Php 300.00
- Kids – Php 150.00
Day Tour Package – PHP 980.00 / Head
- Resort Entrance
- Managed Buffet Meals
- AM Snack / Lunch / PM Snack
- 2 Couples Room
- 18 Deluxe Rooms
- 4 Suite Rooms
- 13 Superior Rooms housing up to 250 guests complete
- Air-conditioning, Colored TV, Cable channels, and private bathroom with hot and cold shower.
- Plated Breakfast
- Use of Swimming pools
- Use of billiards and basket balls court
- Wi-Fi internet access in lobby and function room area.
- Welcome Drinks
- Additional access rate of Php 100.00 per person in Looc beach (La salle beach)
Go here to get a discount on your reservation!!!
VIP Room Rose 2
Fully functioned air-conditioning, comfortable bed, a television, mini-refrigerator and a hot and cold shower, everything is perfect for us to rest after all the extreme activities we did.
Bringing of food inside is not allowed without prior arrangement with the higher management.
Entrance fee included in the room rates.
They can also bring you on near beaches such as Westnuk Beach Cove and Looc Beach. Just ask the front desk staff to help you on the accommodation. It’s just a 10 to 15- minute drive away from the resort. Free Shuttle service will be provided.
How to get there?
Address: Sitio Marucdoc, Brgy. Nagbalayong, Morong, Bartaan
Via Private Vehicle
Via Public Vehicle
1. From Manila, take a Genesis Bus going to Balanga Terminal.
Fare – 200 php
2. From Balanga Terminal, take the mini-bus going to Vista Venice Resort, Morong, Bataan.
Mobile Nos.; 0922-8392307/ 0975-3050378/ 0922-8495888
Tel. No.: (02) 4253004
To get a discount book your reservation here.