Many things happened to me this week. My cellphone was lost and I wasn’t sure how it happened. Maybe a good guy behind me get it in my bag while I’m waiting for a bus. It is kinda hard for me on my first day waking up in the morning without looking at my phone. You can’t send an urgent to someone, don’t even know what time is it, you can’t post a status on Facebook, upload a photo on Instagram and even watch a video on YouTube. Yes it’s hard, but I’m also happy realizing that I can also live without a phone.
Aside from my “lost phone”, there are other things which I also use on a regular basis. Here’s a look at some of my favorite skin care products , bath essentials and movies I’ve watched this week.
Top 3 Favorite Skin Care Products
- Pond’s Lightening Facial Foam – I’ve been using this for 3 months and I really see the improvement on my face. I usually have pimples on my forehead, under my nose, down to my chin before. But now, I just rarely have those visible pimples especially on my forehead.
- Pond’s Dewy Rose Gel – We all know that using exfoliant causes dryness so a moisturizer is really a must have. It doesn’t only act as a moisturizer but it also proved other things it can do. Read my review if you wanna know more about this amazing product.
- Maxi-Peel Micro-Exfoliant Cream – Because I’m desperately want to achieve a clear skin that’s why I tried this exfoliant to remove layers of dull and dead skin on my face. Does it sting? Of course yes but it’s tolerable. This exfoliant did a great job for me to achieve the clear skin I want.
Top 3 Bath Essentials I Bought from Landmark
- Shower Cap – I wanna confess that I’m so lazy to wash my body before I go to bed. Aside from that, it’s hard to take a half bath without your long hair getting wet which I don’t like to happened. But because I’m traveling on and off from work, getting in contact with so many people I insisted myself on cleaning my body before going to bed. And this shower cap is so helpful on pulling away my hair from my body while doing my night routine.
- Heart-Shaped Sponge Bath Ball – When I’m not on a rush, I love rubbing my body using this pink sponge bath ball. I feel like my body is so clean like I have no dirt. Hahaha!
- Quick-Dry Hair Turban – After taking a bath, a towel isn’t enough to dry a girl’s body and her long hair. This turban did very well on drying my hair as well as avoiding the floor from getting wet. Maybe you know what I mean…
Top 3 Movies I’ve Watched This Week
- That Thing Called Tadhana – My favorite scenes in this movie are when Anthony and Mace sitting and drinking a hot drink on Baguio. I’m so kilig! And the second is when they are both on top and the mountain and Mace shouted. I can relate on the story so cried a little. The short story telling “The Arrow with a Heart Pierced Through Him” created a big impact and realization on me.
- English Only Please – I can’t believe that this movie will makes me laugh. Especially every time Julian says the tagalog line – “Kitakits be!”. Hahaha!
- 10 Things I Hate About You – I skipped on watching the first 20 minutes of this movie. The first scene was so boring for me but not on the second half. My favorite was when the boy sing and dance on front of the crowd to ask an apology for the wrong moved he did to the girl.
It’s your turn! What are your top 3 favorite skin care products , bath essentials and movies?