Christmas Day is over and I’m sure many of us had sleepless night preparing for our Noche Buena and celebrating the special day with our family and love ones. Since I’m now on a Christmas (holiday) vacation I wanna grab this opportunity to update my blog. Blogging mode on! (while drinking coffee)
Today I am going to review about a product that can be used while we are sleeping and that is the Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack! This product came from my first ever May BDJ Box but I started using it by the month of June.
Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack (100 ml) | Php 689.00
- it comes with a brown box with a simple but cute design of a red orange pumpkin
- inside the box is the tube with the same design as the box
- at the back of the tube are the details about the product written in Korean language
- no expiration date mentioned
- the tube is sealed
Basically I can’t understand what is written on the packaging hence, here is the description of the product according to BDJ Box.
A skin renewal sleeping pack that moisturizes, exfoliates, and shields skin from our dry environment. It soothes the skin while removing dead skin cells to reveal a smoother surface. Use it once to twice a week, and let the pumpkin extract and hyaluronic acid work wonders on your parched skin, so you wake up glowing!
How to Use
- After facial cleansing, apply a toner then apply suitable amount of Too Cool For School Sleeping Pack on your face.
- Rinse off the next morning.
- smells like a mild shampoo but disappears after a few seconds
- feels sticky (like a white part of the egg) but dries up after few minutes
- really helps on moisturizing my face overnight
- gives a glowing effect in the morning
- I didn’t feel the exfoliating effect.
- The product description is written on Korean language and has no English translation.
- I had breakouts on my first week (but maybe because I used it daily).
I have a combination skin so mostly I just use the BB cream as the moisturizer and opt not to use a moisturizer anymore before applying makeup to lessen the greasy feeling on my face. But I make it sure that I applied a moisturizer every night before I go to sleep.
I experienced breakouts during my first week of using Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack since I used it every night. It was too late when I discovered on the internet that it should be only use for once or twice a week. They should have an English translation on how to use the product.
So now I’m just using this once a week (another moisturizing product on the other days) or when I feel that my face is super dry. I really like waking up in the morning seeing my face in front of the mirror with my glowing effect on my face.
Have you tried Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack? If yes, please leave your experience down below.