Get ready your camera and OOTD because this place near Manila is super IG-worthy!!!
About Pinto Art Museum
This museum is located at Antipolo, Rizal. It has a Greek theme so you will see white color everywhere – walls, bed mattress, pillows, curtains and many more. More important, this place is full of paintings and extraordinary artworks that will make you think twice what’s behind it.
200 pesos – regular ticket
180 pesos – senior citizens and PWD with valid IDs
100 pesos – children and students with proper school IDs
Unlike other air-conditioned museum, Pinto Art’s ventilation is through industrial fans only so expect to sweat and get your face oily while roaming around.
Things to Remember
- Food and pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- No flash photography.
- No changing clothes allowed inside the museum.
- Backpacks should be deposited upon entering.
- Touching on the artworks are prohibited.
- Pictures for personal use is permitted but no video shoot allowed.
How to get there?
Address: 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights Rd, Antipolo, Rizal
Hours/Days Open: 9:00AM – 6:00PM from Tuesday to Sunday, open as well if holiday falls on Monday
From Cubao/LRT Station
1. Ride a jeepney bound to Antipolo and drop off at Antipolo Shopwise.
Fare – Php 23
2. From Antipolo Shopwise take a tricycle going to Pinto Art Museum
Fare – Php 40/trike
Where to eat?
Since the temperature inside was too hot that made me so thirsty after the tour, we ordered some cold drinks and fruit shake at Cafe Rizal. Meal price are bit too pricey so we didn’t add other orders aside from our drinks.
More photos coz IG is life right? So check out how you can edit your Pinto Art photos using VSCO filter hacks!
Visit my Facebook Page to see more photos…
Cloud 9 Resort Antipolo, Rizal