Puerto Galera Oriental Mindoro is popular for its various beaches and scuba diving spots. One of the beaches you can choose from is El Canonero Beach Resort.
At first, I can’t believe that I already reached the part of Oriental Mindoro. I thought it was too far from Manila but it’s just two ride away.
El Canonero Beach Resort
Room Rate: Php 1,500 – Php 2,200 per night includes:
- Airconditioned room
- Cable TV
- Hot and warm shower
- Personal ref
- Private terrace table free WiFi
- Swimming pool use
Check In Time: 2:00 pm
Check Out Time: 12:00 pm
Looking at this view took away all my stress!
You can either swim in the pool…
or swim in this clear blue water in the beach!
Dragon Boat Riding – Php 200 (should be group of 10)
Island Hopping – Just contact the number below for the rate.
Bangsilog – Php 150
Side Trip to:
White Beach Resort, 30-45 minutes walk or 15 minutes tricycle ride from El Canonero Beach Resort.
What to do:
a. Eat and drink in your choice of bar or restaurant.
b. Watch fire dancers for free but expect them to ask you for a tip.
c. Get entertained by stage performers.
and of course PICTURE TAKING!
How to get to Puerto Galera from Manila?
- Go to any of the following bus terminals in Metro Manila going to Batangas Port:
- JAC Liner Bus Terminal in Buendia
- Bus Terminal near Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Bus Terminal in EDSA corner Kamias Street, Quezon City
- Bus Terminal in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
2. Once inside the terminal of Batangas Port take a ferry boat going to Talipanan.
Fare to Puerto Galera from Manila
Bus Fare: 200 pesos per person (JAC Liner Bus)
Ferry Boat: 300 pesos one way
Travel Time: 4-6 hours
Location: Talipanan Beach Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
- GLOBE Mobile: +63 917.832.8050
- SMART Mobile: +63 939.908.0373
Puerto Galera Expenses
- Bus Fare (Manila-Batangas, Batangas-Manila) – Php 400 (two way)
- Ferry Boat – Php 500 (two way)
- Environmental User Fee – Php 50
- Terminal Fee – Php 30
- Accommodation – 2,150/3 pax = 716
- Dragon Boat Riding – Php 200
- Food – Php 530
- Tricycle from White Beach to El Canonero Beach Resort – 150 / 4 pax = Php 38
* Total = 2,464 (all in) or 1,680 pesos only (excluding food, dragon boat and tricycle riding)
- Bring your own food because El Canonero Beach Resort food and drinks are bit pricy (pero masarap).
- Or just go to White Beach Resort to find affordable meals for as low as Php 50.
- Book your reservation thru TravelBook.ph!