Last year, I got my Colour Collection Lip Perfection Lipstick (Crema) from Sample Room. Its product description gave me a good first impression. It’s telling me that it’s not just a lipstick that gives color; more of that, it also cares for your skin too!
Last week before I travelled from our house in Cavite going to my boarding house in Mandaluyong, I just wear nothing on my face but just a lipstick. I was “not feeling good” that time but I still tried to “look good” by wearing a subtle color of lipstick.
Colour Collection Lip Perfection Lipstick (Crema) | Php 399.00
At first, I thought that my choice of lipstick was wrong and it will just emphasize the sick feeling I had. But gladly it didn’t happen. It gave an extra shine and light pink color to my pale and dry lips. The lipstick has creamy consistency like a gloss hence; it didn’t help a lot on moisturizing my dry lips.
After traveling for 3 hours I had my dinner at Jollibee. And as expected, the lipstick wasn’t visible anymore on my lips.
- Product contains
- Argan Oil and Squalene that maintain skin’s moisture
- Vitamin E that fights off damaging effects of free radicals
- Vitamin F for skin elasticity
- Matches my morena skin tone
- Sort of like a gloss without leaving a sticky feeling
- Not long lasting
- Though it has nutrients and antioxidants, it doesn’t help a lot on moisturizing my dry lips
- The lipstick is too soft and broke easily
- Available only through direct selling on Tupperwear
Will I buy this product? No
This Colour Collection Lip Perfection Lipstick (Crema) didn’t surpass my high expectation. Though, I can still use this when going to church on a Sunday or if I just want to look simple.
Apply a matte lipstick as a base and then put your Collection Lip Perfection Lipstick on the top to make it last longer.
other shades of Colour Collection lipstick