Before going outside our house, I always change my clothes for several times when I am not satisfied with my outfit. Because of this, my relatives feel they are on a live fashion show every time they see me in that situation, lol! Aside of that, I like watching live fashion events or on television programs. I am dreaming of to be a fashion model someday. Thanks to Chicnova and other sponsors cause I’m getting my dream step by step.
Last Tuesday, typhoon Glenda came here in Philippines and my place (Cavite) was declared under state of calamity. We experienced blackout for two days. Without the electricity, most of us can’t do our usual way of living. But we can fight the blackout boredom by doing other activities such as reading old books or having a quality time with our family. It’s just so amazing how God can use a piece of candle to turn your ordinary dinner into something fun and special. How romantic!
There are still so many things to do even without electricity right? Blackout isn’t about being so negative; we just have to turn it out and used it in a positive way. So seat beside me, relax and enjoy my “fight the blackout” outfit!
Before US$16.00 | Now US $12.80
- The fabric is stretchable and is made of black cotton that makes so comfortable to wear it.
- I love the contrast panel design insert at each side seam.
- The 90 cm length is perfect on my height of 5 ft.
- I’ve always get compliment from my friends that I look sexy wearing this leggings.
Woven Hobo Shoulder Bag | $26.00
- Pretty sure that this is a high quality bag because it’s made of leather.
- I love its woven style.
- I also love its belt buckle design and zip top closure.
- The spacious inner compartment is a big plus for me since I’m a person who loves to bring many things.
- This can be wear as hand bag. Aside from that, this can also be a shoulder bag using the strap.
- Can’t carry heavy things.
- The side part (where the strap is attached) easily detached on the second day I’ve used it.
4.5/5 – The leggings and bag are perfect to wear with each other since they are both color black. I really love its simple but classy design.
I put so many things (somehow heavy) on the second day that I’ve used it, that’s why the side part (where the strap is attached) easily detached. The problem can be fix but I wish, the manufacturer double up the seam on the side part.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.