Calling all basketball and foodie lovers!!! Buendia Food By The Court is for you! They just opened last January with 17 food stalls to choose from. They are offering rice meal, burger, fries, soup, and even hard drinks.
Price: 50 pesos above per meal
Operation Hours: 5pm to 12mn daily
FOOD AND DRINKS WE TRIED
Smoked Peri Peri Chicken (Small) by Barell Smoker – 165 php
Large is 185 pesos.
Gyudon by Mad Subs – 130 php
Fries by BMW – 50 php
Slush Drink by BMW – 50 php each
- You can enter as early as 4pm so you can get table and chair. They also have roof deck where you can eat and enjoy your food and drinks which has overlooking view of the city of Makati.
- Expect people to come by 6pm and by that time all tables and chairs are not available anymore. It is recommended to get inside as early as 5pm.
- Expect a long queue with additional 30 minutes of waiting.
- BMW food stall is a must try! Maaga pa lang ubos na yung chicken nila. Yung fries na lang yung inorder namin masarap sya.
How to go there?
- Take a jeepney/bus/van/LRT going to Buendia LRT.
- Take another jeepney/bus going to Ayala (Leveriza) and drop off to Buendia Food Park.
- Take a jeepney/bus going to LRT Leveriza. You will pass the PNR railways.
- Tell to the driver/conductor to drop you off to Buendia Food Park entrance.
Landmarks: Jollibee (in front of food park) and Suzuki (beside the food park)
Buendia Food By The Court
Located at the corner of Bautista Street and Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue.