I’ve been blogging for (wait…. I forgot when I started…. Okay I remember it now!) 2 years now and for sure you don’t know a lot about me aside from what I wrote in “About Me” page of this blog. This first month of the year is the perfect time to reveal my secrets uuuy excited sya… So here are the random things about me that you might be interested to know “I’m hoping”.
1. I undergo a minor head surgery when I was a child.
2. I like the feeling of injecting medicine to a patient but I hate the pain if it is for me.
3. I love blogging early in the morning (like 12am until 6am) while drinking a cup of coffee more of that I can’t blog well without coffee.
4. I had a planner for the last two years however most of the pages were empty. But now I’m trying to maximize my Belle de Jour Power Planner 2015.
5. I was a tambourine dancer on our church.
6. My favorite places to eat are in Magia, Pinings and Manam.
7. I prefer to bring huge tote bag rather than small bag and shop alone rather than with someone.
8. When I was teaching, I had a one month relationship with my high-school student.
9. I’m currently in a complicated relationship.
10. Before, I am a crying lady but I learned whom, where and when to cry now.
11. Easily falling in love is my weakness.
12. I have less appetite eating rice if it’s not java, fried or something that is specially cooked.
13. I’m still confused about what stable career will I take.
14. Some says I look like “mataray” but the truth is I’m just too shy to approach first or just seriously thinking/doing on something.
15. I cut my wrist thrice already.
16. When I was in Grade 3 I was diagnosed of having Rheumatic Heart Disease (RHD) that I inherit from my grandfather.
17. I had several injections in my arm and butt due to RHD.
18. I don’t like drinking medicine.
19. I have a sensitive stomach. I need to be extra careful on what to eat and drink.
20. I’m lazy to take a bath when it’s raining or the environment is so cold.
21. When I entered college, I enrolled Computer Science but I dropped it after a week and then I enrolled Nursing because my relative told to do so.
22. My face is asymmetrical.
23. I was bitten by a big rat twice huhuhu T_T . Though, nothing bad happened to me. Mas malakas ata ang kamandag ko hahaha!
24. My hands are cute.
25. I haven’t tried to shave my legs. And I will never do it. Hmmm… Let’s see….
26. I have a mannerism of scraping my nails on both hands and feet.
27. I am a sleepy person.
28. I am afraid of firecrackers that are throw away on the street and then explode so loud.
29. I had my first ever Starbucks coffee experience just recently.
30. I love eating balot.
31. I don’t know if I have “ninong or ninang” cause I haven’t seen them and my mom doesn’t told me if I have it.
32. They always said I look like a high-school student and some strangers called me “nene”.
33. Assisting inside an operating room, seeing and touching human body organs is very fulfilling for me.
34. I easily cry watching drama scenes.
35. My full name is Riza Acebuche. I don’t have a middle name.
That’s all for random things about me. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask it on the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading!